Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer fun...Yes, this was suppose to be fun, well I guess it was because I laughed at Gerry so hard. She even threatened to ground David from I don't know what if he didn't slow the boat down...Of course at that point I was pretty happy that he slowed it down. You see, I can pretty much picture myself falling off of this thing in the middle of the lake and I can also imagine how much it would hurt to do so, but what I think the whole family would really get a kick out of is seeing me trying to get back on it...I just don't think it would happen. I do enjoy having Gerry around to get into trouble with though. I have never understood anyone that would want to have an only child. Now this is my personal opinion but I just can't imagine my life without family, siblings and all. I have 4 sisters and 1 brother and can't imagine my life without any of them. We are all sooooo different in many ways and alot alike in some ways (our looks mainly) of course i was always told my dad was the postman because i was the only one with brown hair..lol...this is not true for those of you that are not sure...we are all family, different religions, hair color, opinions, and the list can go on but the one thing for sure is that we love each other no matter what. We are all at the age of becoming grandparents now...I am still wondering how that happened. Wow, where did the years go? Really, It seems like just yesterday Dale was running around singing and never stopping, Jodi with her curly hair and beautiful smile, and Christina with all her snuggling and loving ways...oh, they still do all these things and have all these great attributes but they are busy with there own lifes trying to make their way in this great big ole' world, and David and I are about to be grandparents waiting for little Cora Belle to melt our hearts. (of course she pretty much already has, just watching her grow with Jodi) Yes, this has been a great summer so far and looking forward to much more fun with family and friends. When you get a chance, grab a sister, brother, mom, dad, are even a cousin and go have fun. Things are moving to fast to not enjoy this great place called Earth with the ones we love...8>)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dale still doesnt stop;)

Becky Jane said...

Tanya...so jealous..wish i could be there havin' all the fun...
just found your blog from following Dales!