Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yes,,, I found the right picture....Boykin Springs is such a great place to take pictures...
So, I don't know why I always do this backwards but yes it is backwards...lol and I actually posted the wrong picture here but we had to take pictures of water setting the camera on TV mode and changing the shutter speed on it ....one picture should show the water running smooth and the other with you seeing every droplet of water even spattering out at you...i did capture that image but didn't post it...sorry you get the ideal...these pictures of the water was the best in the class...He looked at everyones pictures and brought mine to the front and passed it around to show what it was suppose to look like...woo hoo for me...8-) anyways, I am also learning about field of depth and that my camera has a bulb setting which means taking pictures of fireworks at night are a ferris wheel at night is suppose to look pretty neat...I am excited to try it out but haven't had the chance yet.

So, I have been busy lately doing what I love doing. I have been taking a Basic Digital Photography Class In Orange. I think that I am learning something but only time will tell if I actually remember what I have been taught. Our first project was to go from one extreme to another with the camera set on AV mode and changing the aperature...this is what I came up with.....

Notice how the background is blurring on one picture and clear on the other...I have often wondered how to do this, now I know...lol ...I did get registered for the advanced digital photography class and also a Photo Elements class...rumor has it that the photo elements is pretty hard but I am still excited to try it...I still have 3 classes left so I am hoping to at least learn all I can about how to use my camera which was my goal in the first place.


Don't know why, maybe because I have been teaching seminary all year but I feel like I need to end with a scripture..Just so you know I LOVE 3rd Nephi....in 9:14 is says...
Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.
Reading your scriptures every day is the best reading you will ever get....take the time and search them, ponder about what you are reading, and learn...
The Easter season is upon us now and all the talk is about dyeing eggs which ,by the way is very fun, I wanted to bear my testimony that I know Jesus Christ is our Savior, he died on the cross so that I can be forgiven of my sins and return to live with my Heavenly Father again..I am so greatful for all the many blessing that I have received.

I hope each and everyone that reads this blog will keep this in mind throughout the next couple of weeks and especially throughout their everyday doings... My love to you all.....and Happy Easter

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I should teach you how to use Windows Writer.

Goodpost;)